I've decided I can't make my own sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bong®

Bong Master
Help me please..

this is my first logo with Adobe photoshop 7.0 what do you think, any tips or pointers?

Attachments

• Bong®.psd.jpg
    Bong®.psd.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 99
Please help me? Title changed.

Please don't title every thread as help me.

the colors dont balance well. Also for a sig its very small but thats fine. 500 by 200 size of 70 max is the forum spec. Amp it up. Not bad for a first time.

Sig sizes will be changing soon, keep that in mind

thanks for telling me... after all I am the sig NAZI :D

Heh, I asked [e]-Punk to wait until March but it might happen sooner

kewl... NEW ENFORCEMENT procedures... I come to your house and do things your mother warned you about. muhahahaha :D

Thanks guys, im kinda new, but in time ill learn. yeah i agree the colors look bad together, well thanks everyone

I think you should work more on the background.

New Sig, opinions?

Umm, i cant seem to, get like a picture in the background, can anyone help. i can only set the color then altar it, such as cloudy like i did on the green sig. im using Adobe Photoshop 7.0, thanks for all your help

Bong®

Attachments

• Bong®.jpg
    Bong®.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 94
There is no need to start a new thread for this each time matey ;)

Not really liking the color again, and it is quite large. Don't worry you'll only get better...

[Sig request] for Bong

I need a sig that looks good, something hightech looking, like futur looking, and Bong® on it, if anyone can help it would be greatly appriciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back