iTunes 7

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
So what do people think of the new iTunes 7?

The only thing I dont like about it so far is the inclusion of a "TV Shows" thing in the library listing. Its sort of like "Hahaha you can't get TV Shows outside the yankee store, so we will taunt you with the icon"

I haven't gotten the chance the try it out yet. Not sure if I will, have not been a big fan ever so yea.

I like it, especially the album art download feature. Really cool to finally have album art for all the CD's I have ripped.

So what do people think of the new iTunes 7?

The only thing I dont like about it so far is the inclusion of a "TV Shows" thing in the library listing. Its sort of like "Hahaha you can't get TV Shows outside the yankee store, so we will taunt you with the icon"

Apple + ,. Preferences man. You can turn the icons off!

I like it, especially the album art download feature. Really cool to finally have album art for all the CD's I have ripped.

I spent a couple hours doing this manually last year :eek:

I haven't tried it much so far, but the album art browser is sexy.

That sucks :p

Edit:

Apple has to bring the green logo back. I was so used to it being the only thing green in my dock that I could go to it without really looking, now I keep missing.

Last edited:
IM SO HAPPY....cant wait till its fully installed....YAY AY AYAYAYAYAYA

I used iart and it worked very well....and im all about the blue music note..makes me happy...

I like it. :D The album art thing is cool. I can just have it listed by album now and it's all nice. The iPod thingy is cool too. All integrated with the updater and all. Sweet.

So much better than the previous versions. It's very snappy on my iBook, the new features are excellent, and the iPod management is fantastic.

Another great release :)

I like it. :D The album art thing is cool. I can just have it listed by album now and it's all nice. The iPod thingy is cool too. All integrated with the updater and all. Sweet.

Yea the only bummer is that you cant open the updater with ipodwizard since they are now .dll's....BUT if you where to mod the ipod, you can use ipodwizard and mod straight to the ipod, like i just did, change font and add a custom theme (blue bat not green..so on and so on)...but im pretty pleased...cant wait for the new multiplugin as well....

That sucks :p

Edit:

Apple has to bring the green logo back. I was so used to it being the only thing green in my dock that I could go to it without really looking, now I keep missing.

I'm sure you can customize icons in OS X.

i bet the new features run nice and smooth on your mac...like the cover art whre eit moves at the top...

I agree with X - the green logo needs to come back... I also like the overall appearence of iTunes6 better. I think it's smoother, cleaner and overall much better. The new features of iTunes 7 don't really justify the change in looks IMHO.

Nevertheless it's installed and I'm using it just the same :p

-tc

The only thing I really have a gripe about is the download system. When it downloads something it now downloads three things at the same time. That sort of thing should really be configurable by the user. So I can tell it that I want it to only download one track at a time, or something like that.

I love version 7 and I think the new icon looks really nice. I'm so glad they included the artwork download feature, I've also spent a lot of extra time with a plugin that gets the artwork -- integration is much better.

I love the new Icon look with album art, except that most of my albums dont have art, because I don't accually have them......is there a site with album art that you can download... FREE, not Itunes store lol

That's the only thing I don't like. Having to have an account in order to get the album art. All my music has the album art because i took the time to google each and every one of them. Find the art add it to the songs and boom. All of it takes some time but well worth it. If I remember correctly WMP 10 and 11 can go on the net and find the art for you without any account crap. Now I could be wrong but I remember doing this for a couple of song I had no info on. It went and looked up the song info and the art. It presented me with a few different ones and I picked the appropriate one. Wish iTunes would do that without the account thing.

Bman, just google the artist name and album in the images section of google. Pick the one that's of good size and quality. I don't know of any site that would have that big of a data base for song/album art.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back