Its official... Mlakrid will be a dad!!

I think it's that touchsmart that's hiding it from you..

you should get rid of it - i'll take it off your hands, it's a heavy burden, but I'd be willing.. :)
I'm on my laptop :laugh: Oh and no :lick: I'm having to slowly get used to using the large HP screen cause it gives me a huge headaches :speechless::suprised:

Well I'm sure you'll find a certain moderator (me) willing to take it off your hands :D

I don't want the touchsmart ... It seems to be nothing but a novelty item, that will attract more finger prints than it is worth ..

I'm on my laptop :laugh: Oh and no :lick: I'm having to slowly get used to using the large HP screen cause it gives me a huge headaches :speechless::suprised:

make sure its using the right refresh rate

Thanks everyone...

Now... get back on topic you thread hijackers... :D

...and you don't know how hard it is not to make a joke about using the right rod and bait :p

Well that IS funny...

I just put that there for those people who dont know any better...

Mike A!

Thanks X...

My wife had her second blood test yesterday...

Her hormones were 3 times higher than what they are supposed to be, (or double the expected levels) the nurse hasn't (and probably won't) say, but I am thinking that when they are that high, wouldn't that normally means a multiple birth pregnancy... ???

Maybe I can get all my kids out of the way in one shot...

Mike A!

Last edited:
Now wouldn't that be something if she was having twins ?? That would be awesome !

better get a bigger keepers net Mike :p - when your wife goes into labour and if you have to wait you going to set up your little seat and get the line alarm out just in case you fall asleep :D

Well I'm sure you'll find a certain moderator (me) willing to take it off your hands :D
Dream on sunshine :devious:
I don't want the touchsmart ... It seems to be nothing but a novelty item, that will attract more finger prints than it is worth ..
That's ok cause your not getting it :lick: The finger prints aren't a problem at all actually, I thought they'd but really noticable but they aren't.
make sure its using the right refresh rate
I am, it's my eyes that are the problem. I have a sensitivity to light even dull light hurts.
Thanks everyone...

Now... get back on topic you thread hijackers... :D

Well that IS funny...

I just put that there for those people who dont know any better...

Mike A!
When a thread doesn't go off topic you know there's something wrong :laugh:
Thanks X...

My wife had her second blood test yesterday...

Her hormones were 3 times higher than what they are supposed to be, (or double the expected levels) the nurse hasn't (and probably won't) say, but I am thinking that when they are that high, wouldn't that normally means a multiple birth pregnancy... ???

Maybe I can get all my kids out of the way in one shot...

Mike A!
Oooh imagine if it's octuplets :eek::laugh:

Oooh imagine if it's octuplets :eek::laugh:

NO NO NO...

The MOST possible is 6...

Im hoping for 2 or three...

I find out today how high her last hormone check is... maybe they give us a hint...

Mike A!

LOL...

I dont think Octomom was sexy anyway you look at it...

Wednesday is the ultrasound! :D

Mike A!

when she gets big don't tell her she looks like a manatee or whale ;)

when she gets big don't tell her she looks like a manatee or whale ;)

I am smarter than that thank god...

I made comment about a lady who was very far along in her pregnancy at the grocery store... I said she looked like she swallowed a watermelon...

I got the " dont say crap like that again" stare... :eek:

One more day to find out how many "beans" as we are calling them right now... :laugh:

Mike A!

I am smarter than that thank god...

I made comment about a lady who was very far along in her pregnancy at the grocery store... I said she looked like she swallowed a watermelon...

One more day to find out how many "beans" as we are calling them right now... :laugh:

Mike A!

I thought watermelons had pits

They do but she doesnt have a melon yet.. LOL

Mike A!

Thanks Dreamliner...

On another note, can you PM me a contact phone for you?

Thanks!

Mike A!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back