• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Its official... Mlakrid will be a dad!!

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political User
I found out yesterday... I got to say, it is a load off my mind... It sure was expensive enough that's for sure.

My wife and I had to go the IVF route... No jokes about not being able to get pregnant, please. It is insensitive and childish if you do not know how hard it is for some people to get pregnant.

We will find out how many of the embryos made it in about 6-8 weeks when we go in for the ultrasound...

Anyway... wanted to share with you all!!

Mike A!

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
Congrats Mike!

I've known a couple people that had to go the IVF route - it's never easy - mentally mostly to go through all the things that lead up to deciding to go IVF (or cheap). I'm glad it worked out for you!

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political User
:)

Thanks Fitz...

Now I got to hope I get a healthy baby, and if it is multiples, that at least one of them is a boy...

:D

Mike A!

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
I found out yesterday... I got to say, it is a load off my mind... It sure was expensive enough that's for sure.

My wife and I had to go the IVF route... No jokes about not being able to get pregnant, please. It is insensitive and childish if you do not know how hard it is for some people to get pregnant.

We will find out how many of the embryos made it in about 6-8 weeks when we go in for the ultrasound...

Anyway... wanted to share with you all!!

Mike A!
congrats mike

my sis did ivf, took tons of tries the first time, she wound up with twin girls first preg and a boy second

these children are the joy of joys for all in the family and your children will be the same for your family and friends

I will win their heart when I come by for some ale house din din

Beginning

I'm Beginning Somehow...
Hey! Congrats with you & your Mrs venture, I hope it goes well. Me and my Mrs we're going to go that route also but that was more then my finances could handle.. :) Cheers!!!

Dark Atheist

Staff member
Political User
congrats - my cousin and his wife had to go through ivf (well obviously she did ;)) and you don't know how hard it is not to make a joke about using the right rod and bait :p

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
Congrats, dude. Fatherhood is a great thing. You will enjoy it, until they get to where they are back talking you and yelling in the super markets because you won't by them that toy they have to have lol ...

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix