• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

It's Official Family Guy May 1st!

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
Re: ITS OFFICIAL FAMILY GUY MAY 1st!!!!!

first it was fat guy and family in cartoons and now on network television it's fat guy and families...

no doubt family guy is a good show but it's all the same show!!!!!!!!!!!!

vivid_vibe

OSNN Senior Addict

This show is the best! And believe me, it is not like all the others. It is genuinely unique in my opinion.

vivid

Great! I really enjoyed watching this show, but I usually don't have a chance to on weekdays. Will have to setup my DVR to record it. :)

NetRyder said:
Great! I really enjoyed watching this show, but I usually don't have a chance to on weekdays. Will have to setup my DVR to record it. :)
dude i wish i had DVR! maybe i can convince my parents to get it.... if not then maybe i'll just get them to buy me family guy on DVD!

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User

just get a pci or usb tv tuner for your comp and save everything to your hard drive...cheapest dvr yet!

prodj88 said:
dude i wish i had DVR! maybe i can convince my parents to get it.... if not then maybe i'll just get them to buy me family guy on DVD!
Hehe yeah, it's useful. I already record Smallville episodes every Wednesday and watch them when I go back home on weekends. :)

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User

Heck yeah! So glad this show is coming back :)...I was so hyped when i heard about it and alot of people at school were talking about how bad they want it back.
Anybody know why they took it off air? To me it couldnt of been bad ratings since everybody i know loves the show and thats alot of people.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ernestrojasn