Its Like A New Site

what a long strange trip its been

at first i thought i kept accidentally getting directed to the NTFS PDA version of the website... :)

It was quite confusing. I am sure there will be others who are confused when they return.

MdSalih said:
Don;t get too comfy - it's likely to change back to the old styles. May keep this style too though at the request of SPeedY_B.

MdSalih
Yay :D We have to keep it, it's gooooooooooooooooooood :)

Jewelzz said:
BTW, Geffy pop into #ntfs-ops so I know it's really you :) Need to make you a mod again
Will do in a bit, but it looks like I have been re-modded now but I will pop in later just to let your fears go to rest ;)

it basically is a new site at an old address ;)

A rebirth is better than a complete death, no ? :)
Just a few days after some of us had our 2nd Ntfs anniversary...

My 234 posts.... gone forever!

:) And I've been building that number since Xp-erience.org!

Heads will roll!

:)

XPletive said:
:) And I've been building that number since Xp-erience.org!

Heads will roll!

:)

Hahaha... yeah, I joined during the XP-erience days too. I was a bit higher than the 200's though.
;)

109,746... geez, someonez a liar :p -or confusing their forums...

MdSalih

No thats 109.746. He was .746 though the next post!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back