Its Like A New Site

N

Not Bman

Its like this is a new site, we all joined Jan 2004! NEWBIES!!!!! :eek:

lol- great time for me to register- no intimidating veterans with gi-normous post counts ^^

They are still here, some high counts already heh. As Punk says, give it time :)

I dont like it
too many changes for me to take in on sooo little sleep, jet lag and driving home from Gatwick

Gimme a day or 2 also ... to change it in the admincp :p

BTW, Geffy pop into #ntfs-ops so I know it's really you :) Need to make you a mod again

It seemed too depressing to celebrate my 50th post so soon after my 8000th ;)
LOL

Electronic Punk said:
LOL
lol

time to get the ol' posting engine rolling.

MdSalih

Electronic Punk said:
LOL

And to think, I had out spammed you ... joining the forums 2 years after you. It's all gone :(

:) Well ignoring the posting counts etc,

This is a much better version and easier to read, so as they say onwards and upwards in the quest for knowledge.

Thanks for all your hard work to get the site back up and running again. :)

I'm away for a few days, and look what happens... Now I have to get use to the layout... bah... :D

RagnaroK said:
I'm away for a few days, and look what happens... Now I have to get use to the layout... bah... :D

Don;t get too comfy - it's likely to change back to the old styles. May keep this style too though at the request of SPeedY_B.

MdSalih

Wow, the paint is still drying on the walls.

*leans against a wall*

D'oh!

Oh lordy! Well what can be said but bleh!

Still always look on the brightside, I beat Mubbers here!!

Ggggggggrendel

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back