Its Like A New Site

don't like it at all. First the name changed way back when and now this. what next??? (whispers- the end of ntfs.org?)

Well as we lost everything, I figured we may as well install vbulletin3.

I think that most people will return if we add something to the login page just saying that we lost all accounts and stuff.

Yeah, a good idea. I had no idea anything was wrong till I tried to login and even sent an e-mail off to EP before I read the forums.
Just a blurb on the front page would be great...

Something was on the front page, dunno what happen to it

It had been so long since I'd browsed the forums without being logged in, that I practically forgot that you could! After 10 minutes of trying to login and email my login info, I realized I could view the forums as a guest and try to figure out what was going on. So yeah, something at the forums login page would be a good idea. :)

I thought I'd forgotten my password!

I removed the note on the frontpage and added an announcement to each forum section.

I think a little story on the frontpage asking people to sign up again, stickie'd at the top would be a good idea. What do you think?

haha, sorry. Why did you remove it though? Don't we get more hits on the frontpage?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back