It's been way too long..

Erbmaster

OSNN Veteran Addict
It took me a lil while to track you all down. ;)
When I was last about, XPerience hadn't long changed to NTFS, now it's OSNN :squareeye

Thought i'd just pop a quick note to say 'ello, and I hope all's well.
I used to post news here etc many moons ago for any that don't know/remember me.
I pretty much fell off the face of the earth for few years.:lick:
Anyway, I thought it high time I dropped by to see how things are.

Good to see a lot of the familiar names still about ;)
I'll have to search a bit. There's a serious population increase in the member list now hehe, it might take a me a while
So what's occuring? Life treating you well?

I noticed the longest thread is still going :eek:...Does that mean SP merged and found a new home here? :p j/k

/hugs all :)

Hey now. Good to hear from you. Still a fan of cookies?

Good to see you back.

Now start on your toilet cleaning duties. :p

Hello erbster :cool:

How goes it :D

I think, at this rate, we need to have a section called "Teh Vault" or "Teh Archives" where we can hang out and reminisce about the old days :D Have some of the OLD threads available and talk about EP and backups (or lack thereof :smoker: ) :D

nice to see you back from the old days :D

I was so close to removing sean's sig there for a sec!

Welcome back Erbmaster.

I love his sig - don't touch it :p

Welcome back Erb, although we never knew one another :s

Yeah.. i noticed his sig too.. was about to send a nasty gram before I took a longer took and laughed my butt off.

Erb, I didn't know you before either, so I can't say welcome back.. so I'll just say welcome :) nice to meet you.

Hey :D

Thanks for all the warm replies friends, both old and new :)
(At least it wasn't only me who had to re-read 'Flick Off' twice :laugh: )

I think, at this rate, we need to have a section called "Teh Vault" or "Teh Archives" where we can hang out and reminisce about the old days :D Have some of the OLD threads available and talk about EP and backups (or lack thereof :smoker: )

Aye, I think you're onto something there. Although you know the minute we start an 'EP famous backup XP-erience' thread, it'll suddenly disappear after a rather impromptu backup xD /hides /fluffles the EP

Good to see you back.

Now start on your toilet cleaning duties. :p

Hehe, nice try. But you and I both know the mop belongs to The Henymoo, and he'll never relent. :p

It's weird, so much has changed. Yet at the same time it seems so little.
Dreamliner, you've had that avatar for years! - To be fair though it's one of my faves, so kudos, and keep the cowbells a banging \o/
Does Jewelzz still get really mad when you mispell her name? :yowch:
Does Enyo still know more about digital security than is deemed healthy for any organic form of life?
Wasn't Sazar spelled Sazaar once? hmm, maybe too much Gonaad exposure :p

Joking aside, it's great to see what you've all done with the place guys 'n' gals. It still has that warm fuzzy homely feel it always did, yet the home has had an facelift and a major extension.
Last time I checked it was circa 25-30k members, and thriving.
It seems you've gone from strength to strength though:
Approaching the 100k member mark rapidly and earning recognition from Billy Boy and the Redmond crew to boot! Nice work :)

Now then madmatt where's me cookie?

At least my sig works, grabs you attention! Then makes you click to read about the climate change.

As a side note if anyone really does feel a little offended, I'll remove it at staff's request.

Hey Erb, I remember you! Good to see you back. I haven't seen Enyo in quite a while, but for the most part all the losers... err... old-timers still hang out here! :D

Last edited:
Enyo hides in the shadows...........and on msn :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back