Its been 7 years...

I remember I used to be bman™ and possibly another bman related name.

The only way he will live it down is if someone else melts the server ;)

long time.... also been a long time since i was on the boards, this year has been crazy hectic moving to another state...

It will be 8 in July but more like 6 since I haven't been on here in forever.

Ah the good old days eh? :) You rich with your go-cart money yet?

$2100 so far but might have a new show next month. Was suppose to be on smash cuts or some crap but i guess it didn't work out. Once I seen the show the other day I'm glad I wasn't on it.

Was gonna let heny know I might send him $100 since he was part reason it got on the net. I would give him more but I don't even know how much I'll get and I'm jobless. I'm hijacking this thread with rambling so I'll stop lol

Back when my soul wasn't cushed by the weight of existance... good times

I'm like long lost cousin Eddy from Vacation. Come by once in awhile. Got you by 1 month Bman. June 2002. So many of you guys are guru legends. I need to hang out more. Fantastic to see everyone still around.

I've been here for a while now, you wouldn't have thought by my post count.

Wow, didn't even realize the join dates, but I was part of ex-perience as well, before the resets and names changes.

Heeter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back