It has come to my attention...

P

PseudoKiller

... that I am viewed in the eyes of some, as a "nutcase" I am just curious if this is true and wanted to know other members opinions... I know I know, I will prolly regret asking but I figured whatever...
punk.gif

i dont think you're a 'nitwit'. I mean, some people just take things too far.. everyone has the right to act how they like.

You did say 'nitwit' right?

Some people think I am a drunk.
Some people think I am waddy.

Would rather be a nutcase ;)

Some people think I am a nutcase.

Leave me alone dammit.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Some people think I am a drunk.
Some people think I am waddy.

Would rather be a nutcase ;)

Some people think I am a nutcase.

Leave me alone dammit.

:eek: who said you were ever waddy? LOL

Most of the Mod team do :) especially Jewelzz

Yes PseudoKiller - you are a nutcase, and I am a dirty old man, and EP is a drunk (and Waddy) and henyman has a fetish for cows (udderly disgusting) and I could go on forever - but I think you get the idea and that's what's nice about this place - everyone has their own personality and hangup/problem/opinion and we all get along soooo well and never flame each other and I am also full of bull$hit - so I will shutup!:D :D :D

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
... that I am viewed in the eyes of some, as a "nutcase" I am just curious if this is true and wanted to know other members opinions... I know I know, I will prolly regret asking but I figured whatever...
punk.gif
Would you rather admit Insanity or Idiocy?

I dunno I think you come off as a hard @ss some times but you never struck me as nutty. You seem like an average person to me. (and no I don't think being a hard @ss is bad some of the ppl on our forums deserve it)

I think your great PK........But of course I'd say that cause YOUR BALD :cool:

PK, a nut case... :confused: Naaaaaaah... :rolleyes:

He's cool...
He's more a...

FREAK!!! :p :cool:

I would say PK can be nuts... but then I look at myself and think perhaps I should stay quiet :rolleyes:

PK's allright, has a distinct and unqiue personality that is for sure, however at times reminds me of a 14 year old girl with PMS...:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back