isos?

F

feliclope

i have an iso image of a game. is there some way to "open" this iso an copy there folders or archives, and then, make this iso again?

oh

and if I was you I would get a copy of clone-cd and win iso as well if you wanna mess with iso's ...... oh and there is also iso buster thats not bad either

win rar ..... win zip? ......... ummmm like I said win iso , iso buster , daemon tools and a copy of clone cd and you will have all you need for iso's ............

daemon tools, and clone cd will make playing with iso's a breeze why limit yourself to what you know when you can expand your base and try a few good programs known by others??? ............

Unnecessary comments/flaming deleted - Jewelzz

and if he had the newer winrar he would see that icon on the iso. seeing as he is asking about extracting the files GUESS here dont have the new winrar

Unnecessary comments/flamming deleted - Jewelzz

thanx!

thanx guys for all your help..
i dont know that the winrar 3 is capable of that....Thanx Kermit.

but.... if winrar is capable of extract files from an ISO..
is a way of extract all, put some new folders and then compress all.. think in a game...you make an iso of a cd and then you want to put a folder inside the iso whit all the saveStates of that game...
can i?
and..all again..thanx!.
i'm a really newbie in this..

as for the iso and the game files with saved games ... guess you should try a few options thats if you want to spend some time downloading a few programs if you have win rar try it ... but like I said before there are other programs that can be used if you cant add the saved games to the iso you could always just copy them to a floppy and carry them that way I guess you want a copy of that game with the saves to transport to another compuer or something alog those lines saves are mall enough to be put on a floppy if you cant find the way to add it to the iso try winiso ,or isobuster they are pretty good programs

Unnecessary comments/flaming deleted - Jewelzz

Re: thanx!

Originally posted by feliclope
thanx guys for all your help..
i dont know that the winrar 3 is capable of that....Thanx Kermit.

but.... if winrar is capable of extract files from an ISO..
is a way of extract all, put some new folders and then compress all.. think in a game...you make an iso of a cd and then you want to put a folder inside the iso whit all the saveStates of that game...
can i?
and..all again..thanx!.
i'm a really newbie in this..
Make the ISO of the game. Use a program. ie ISOBuster, WinISO, WinRar, etc to extract the files into a folder on your desktop. After extracting the files, add the SAVED GAMES folder to the folder that you extracted the ISO into. Then use a program, ie WinISO, Nero, EZ Cd Creator, etc to remake the ISO. Then burn the ISO.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back