ISO Powertoy doesnt work for me

F

fallguy

I can create an image, but when I right click on one, I have no option to record. Whats up?

ALso, only cd I havent been able to make a .iso from is from my MoH cd, any idea? Yes, I did buy it.

I'd suggest going to www.gamecopyworld.com, alot of CD's nowadays use weak sectors and such to make it hard to copy, you'll most likely end up needing clone cd or such

also to burn the iso you create using winXP's native support you have to make sure you use WinXP native burning that that the imapi cd burning service is on

From the readme:

Recording ISO images
Right-click on an ISO file and select “Copy Image to CD”. The wizard will open up. The file name should appear in the “File name” edit box. If, for some reason, wizard cannot use currently selected file or CD recorder, an error message will be provided and “Next” button will be disabled.

Press the “Next” button. Recording operation can be terminated by pressing “Cancel”. Note that terminating the actual recording operation can take up to several minutes.

When copy is completed, the wizard will display the “Finish” page.

I *should* be able to right click on a .iso file, and copy it to cd. However this option is not available. Its the main reason I want it, too. :(

Ok, but did you read my part about making sure the Imapi Cd burning service is on? without it being on you won't get that box and such cause the service is required for the powertoy to run correct.

I dont know what that is, so I guess not. Please explain.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back