ISO: Memory Manager

dubstar

format c:
i am currently beta testing "WISH" a decent game with potential (as most betas have) to make a dent in the MMORPG world.. but the game is a terrible memory hog and has crashed my system even when not running the game. if you look at my ram, i have a nice gig of pc2700, which by the games standards are excellent. but it just eats it up like no other!

so im In Search of a memory manager that when you close a program, it refreshes the memory to what it actually needs to be running what im activly running.

anybody rec. one? free or pay, makes no difference.

(i would just goto download.com and see what people have to say there, but i trust this community more than 10million people who give 10s out to software they try without trying other similar software)

never heard this issue in xp...are you sure it's not the cpu useage that's crashing the system?...you haven't lowered your pf ahve you?...if it's not the cou, then this program looks like it has a memory ...don't know what I'd do...if it's shareware, I'll download the program and see if I can't re create your problem

post a link if it's shareware

ah, I just saw that it's a beta...I'm guessing 100% cpu usege...otherwise a memory leak, as it is a beta after all isn't it

I can't test betas of a games I don't play...too risky, sorry I can't ehlp

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back