ISO images

B

BlackEyedAngel

hey all - i have easycdr 5 platinum - can this burn ISOs? just wondering in case i want to do so in future... cheers.

yes it does and well .iso imgs can be burnt with almost every prog out there ez cd also does another image type i cant remember but its its own one lol from what ive seen in the guildes n tweaks here on xp erience even XP can burn isos with its burning app

a long but full instruction from elsewhere:
To make .ISO files you'll need to get your hands on EZ CD Creator, then follow these steps:

-Put the CD into the CD drive, or any CD Drive if you have 2 of them.

-Run your EZ CD Creator program.

-Now look on the top at your toolbar and click "CD" (its between 'View' and 'Tools'), then choose "CD Information", a new window should open up.

-Looking at the new window, look at the left pane and click the drive where the CD is in.

-Now on the right pane, you should see information under the headings of Session, Track, Mode, etc...

-Below those headings, right click that information line and choose "Read to file".

-Another window will appear. All you need to do is change the file name other than the word "Track", in this case just name the file to what ever the name of the CD you're imaging.

-Now the last thing is to make sure you chose "*.ISO" in the 'Save as type'...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back