is xcommsvr.exe backdoor?

speedrayo

OSNN Addict
whats for xcommsvr.exe? do u have like that? check CTRL + ALT + DEL if u see there xcommsvr.exe is relate xp or backdoor or what?
za.jpg

Thank you.

I can't find anything on the MS Knowledgebase, but try tracing the destination IP with NeoTrace. You can download a free version, just do a google search. Knowing who the destination IP is might give you an idea.

I'm looking for a complete list of Windows services, i'll write back when i find it (anyone know where to find one?)

Originally posted by dotbatman
I can't find anything on the MS Knowledgebase, but try tracing the destination IP with NeoTrace. You can download a free version, just do a google search. Knowing who the destination IP is might give you an idea.

I'm looking for a complete list of Windows services, i'll write back when i find it (anyone know where to find one?)

Thank you...yeah...thats i want list of windows services...let me know..thank you....that file xcommsvr.exe from Romania possible backdoor because....last monday to today.....Eject of my Cdrw...i was piss off...then i download zone alarm...then...No problem my cdrw thank god....i guess...my computer is safe. :D

rom.jpg

holy crap!

it was going to Romania?!

Are you saying this came from a CD you loaded?

Jeez, ya, a process running in the background trying to contact an obscure port (4020 - 4095 are listed as "unassigned"), I can't see any legit apps that would use that...

*damn*...few min ago.....cdrw eject itself is Back....F*@K win xp or other....btw i m going to re format...i hope...Cdrw stop eject itself :(.....

hang on!

before you reformat, try a Trojan scanner. Check with Symantec or do a Google search, a trojan scanner might be able to find your bad guy.

Also, the cdrw ejecting by itself, are you sure it's not caused by something else? Can you remember what you were doing when the cdrw tray opened?

yeah...But i already install AVX will caught immediate trojan or other....But....i puzzle last time...i install easy creator 5 and upgrade....may cause it....i tried uninstall easy creator....its same problem....i'm sick of this.....Its done....I did Trojan remover last version scan all registy, autoexec.bat, startup, system.ini, win.ini, active setup, vxd entries, service files, almost everything...its fine...but i dont know why......my cdrw still eject so....Best way....re formart.

Thank you for try help me.

Trojan Remover Found one But it s still scan

Take lookg screenshot But i Delete immediate that File Trojan.

newvirus.jpg

above one found it.....its done 100% scanner but i rather format because...some weird of xp like missing icon from autoplay from zip 250 usb....thats why....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back