Is WMP 9 Worth It?

I know.
Was just saying i don't like it, as a few people have commented on it.

hey teddy from london I think you have to uncheck "lock the taskbar" or the little player can't squeeze itself in down there.....

(or maybe not)

kip

yea jkpk.. i thought that too but thats only really when you have all your taskbar completely filled with programs.. i had to move to 2 rows of taskbar so that i can see all my programs i run.. but ive noticed media player doesnt sit on the task bar when the top line of programs have filled all the space.. even though there is plenty of space at the bottom for media player to sit on :huh:

oh no sorry.. my mistake... it moves the programs at the top to the bottom to give its self room... :p :rolleyes:

...but it can't do that if the taskbar is locked, right? (move every stinkin thing else out of it's way so it can be on top, now there's ms engineering for ya)

kip

Thanks for the ideas, but unlocking the taskbar didnt help.

:(

Did you know you had to select the Media Player on the taskbar toolbars section everytime you minimized Media Player? :huh:

Yup.

If i remember, i posted some screenies of that earlier in the thread.

Why why wont it let me?

Could having a theme installed affect it?

doubt it.. i have a theme installed on my XP and its still lets me put media player on my task bar:confused:

This thing is pretty smooth. I've given it a pretty thorough run through from ripping to mp3 from cd and I've also burned cds as well. Flawless. I love that it runs in the taskbar (for those that can get it to work) and even has a little vid screen that pops up. It's still too soon to get rid of the other apps but this one floats my boat right now. :)

Ok just read through this thread and presently downloading it

OS Xp pro without sp1 :eek:

is there anything i should do before installing it? besides creating a restore point :huh:

Thanks for the help

Alan

Ok just read through this thread and presently downloading it

OS Xp pro without sp1

is there anything i should do before installing it? besides creating a restore point

Thanks for the help

Alan

I have just installed it and WOWeeeeeeeee :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back