is this tweak site legit?

I had a look at a few tweaks and it looks fine if your wanting to tweak Xp a little here are two links from my fave folder which i have used in the past HERE and HERE and finally HERE , they should keep you busy for a while...i am sure many other people will post some more links...but as always before altering anything just make sure you have created a backup or can reverse the process.

I can count the blatent plugs in this thread with 2 fingers

checkout ntfs.org it rox

2.5 fingers.

He either copied things from Winguides, or they are just plain wrong. I wouldn't trust this site.

wheres the edit button? - found it :eek:

Anyway, I should have been more clear, either they are copied from winguides and are correct, or they are wrong, QoS tweak par example.

i've never found a better site concerning everything win xp than right here at ntfs.org!

long live ntfs! :)

Well I find alot of the twaeking ideas are all about thew same on about 5 different sites I am a member of, I like windows xp guide and the handy windows xp sites and they are simular to the twaeks here but are just worded different and alot of the tweaks can be applyed two differewnt ways one through regedit and the other through gpedit.msc which you type in the run box.

Originally posted by koko
i've never found a better site concerning everything win xp than right here at ntfs.org!

long live ntfs! :)

Glad you feel that way :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back