Is this normal?

M

mitch529

I have these unexplainiable bumps on my umm.....................

Now on to the real question!:)

I have some information from my Hardware moniter in my system bios.

Amibios
System fan speed 0
CPU fan speed 5818-6026
System Temp 34c/93f
CPU temp 56c/132f

Are these normal it seems to be very hot to me!
Why is the system fan at 0?
If these are high what could be causing the problem?

I know not very much info but any suggestions plz? Is this a normal temp? Im a little worried!
Thx in advance for your help

looks like you need another fan to suck a little hot air out the box. Chance is the PSU fan isnt doing an effective job. Try running the PC with the case off and see if you get a good 5-10 degree drop in both temps.

Whats your system spec anyway ?

System fan at 0 is the fan that can be placed on motherboard chipset ( in your case doesn't exist , but u can place one , i surely recommend one ) . In this moment my temperatures are :
CPU - 49degrees
System - 34 degrees .

What i can say about that worry .. I saw athons at 65 that were working just fine . If your system runs ok you shouldn't be worried ...

Ok that takes a load off of my shoulders I was getting pretty worried seemed like alot of heat coming form the case.

In the very near future a volcano 7+ will be added.

And Cosmin what is a good System fan for my board?

Thx for your help guys!

doesn't matter so much , important is to exist one , there is no much difference between them as cpu fans , but i recommend u a Titan .

just get anything that fits over the grills LOL, i got 2 fans from broken PSU's in my case... the best is often free :) Mobo temp = 21-23 deg C CPU = 39-42

The PSU temp dropped from around 50 deg C to 21 deg C when i fitted a fan blowing air in. I keep it with more air blowing in as this helps to prevent the deadly dust from forming like it will with dead air.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back