Is this Aqua?

_ronin

OSNN Addict
set.jpg

Is this the famed Aqua icon set that Apple made sites like Aqua-soft take down due to infringment?

I've been cleaning my drive over the weekend and came across them. I'm missing some from the set, and wondered if someone could help me track them down. I wouldn't mind doing some converting if they a Mac user could send me :D

Thanks

Yup, that looks like them. Where can you find them, mmm I guess you gotta wait for somebody on here :)

Those are really nice. Thanks NetRyder.
smile.gif

I downloaded the Tiger OS theme for windows. How do i get rid of the recycle bin from the desktop.

Regards

Peter

Use Twekui for XP.. I take it you use XP.. The tweakui program is inside Powertoys for XP.. Google it!

If you have no other Icons on the desktop, you can right click on the desktop, Arrange Icons By, uncheck Show Desktop Icons. Only if you have nothing else on the desktop.

So it seems.. :) Well we gotta have one of those too right.. :) Great stuff...

Hehe, as I said earlier though, I'm not into Aqua anymore. Got bored of it after using it for so long. I still have the resources/links if others need them though.

Yeah I know what you mean.. I keep everything.. You should see the mess... :) Cheers!

NetRyder said:
Hehe, as I said earlier though, I'm not into Aqua anymore. Got bored of it after using it for so long. I still have the resources/links if others need them though.

What other stuff do you have? I still haven't bothered to do the registry hacks for the taskbar icons, which seems more trouble than it's worth.

If you have anything else, please share!

The quickest way to replacing system files that affect a major part of the look-and-feel is to use one of the transformation packs available. I've used Flyakite's pack before - it's easy to install or uninstall, and it makes the Aqua feel more complete.

You already seem to know about the various docks available, so that's one more aspect of it.

You can emulate the Finder bar of OS X with something like Stardock's ObjectBar, but I've personally never been a fan of either ObjectBar, or even the actual Finder bar in the Mac OS, for that matter. The Windows taskbar suits me much better as far as useability goes, but I threw that in as an alternative if you're into pixel-perfect UI emulation like some people are.

Finally, you have Samurize and other widget apps to add Konfabulator-like widgets to your desktop.

Of course, you now also have clones/lookalikes of lots of apps like the Finder, iCal, iChat, iPhoto etc. Aqua-Soft should have everything you need, really, and OSX-e has everything nicely organized.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back