is this a good deal? webhosting.

Im about to buy another domain for my Primary play site and www.registerfly.com is offering this. with it. looks to be roughtly 30 bucks for 6 months. Kinda in a hurry to grab the site so id like a opinion now.

Wow - Get 3 Months of powerful web hosting for only $1.00!
  • A small sample of what you get
  • 2000 MB of Disk Storage
  • 50 POP3 E-Mail Accounts
  • PERL 5
  • PHP4
  • 5 MySQL Database(s)
  • Frontpage Support(98, 2000 and XP)
  • 100,000 Gigabyte Monthly Transfer
  • CGI-Bin Access
* Must purchase 6 months of hosting to get low price. You will pay $26.85 for 3 months of hosting PLUS $1.00 for another 3 months of hosting. You will get 6 Months of web hosting for only $27.85 by taking advantage of this low price special
Add Web Hosting Special to my cart

So you're paying $28 for 6 months of hosting? Seems good to me.

k thx. Really just needed a double check. *rep*

Edit. a friend gave me a dreamhost L1 code to get a year for 10 bucks. not bad..

Last edited:
LordOfLA said:
Not hosting with me??? :(

lol i was gona after re considering on the registerfly deal. But its hard to turn down 20 gigs space, terabyte of bandwith and more for 10 bucks for the whole year. But once its up they want 112 so i will be moving. hehe

sorry man. Just think of it this way i will get rid of the learning curve first then come to you hehe.

the fact that its down now.. and i cant ftp in is making me slowly regret my decision.. hehe. hopefuly this is just things getting sorted out over new domain and new host.

yah hehe thats what im using them for hehe. that and there whois protection hehe.

"Please bear with me while i overcome the stupid phase in my web development skills."

Nice ;P

lol yah.. i liked that too.. www.venomxt.com its stil a trainwreck but its looking better. Except the gallery.. the gallery needs to be put down...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back