Is this a 9700 Pro AIW? Hmm...

Petros

Thief IV
Is this a 9700 Pro AIW? The seller has a high rating, so I don't suspect any foul play, but the memory looked different on my old 9700 Pro. It was square shaped, but this seems to be rectangular.

Ebay item

e1_1.JPG

And where can I plug in a second monitor?

Hi,

I don't think it's a 9700. My 9700 is red and has a fan on the gpu and a dvi port instead of the vga in the picture.

Also there's no easy way to run dual monitors with this card. Just one monitor and the tv.

I think I shall be forced to buy a PCI for second output (probably a Radeon 9100). How could a seller claim it is a 9700 Pro and have a rating like that?

Originally posted by HandyBuddy
I think I shall be forced to buy a PCI for second output (probably a Radeon 9100). How could a seller claim it is a 9700 Pro and have a rating like that?

Maybe they simply doesn't know what it is even though they think they do...

That's a Rage128 sticker in the middle there, It's not a even a Radeon card. Radeon's are red boards as well. That pictured board looks more like my Rage Fury Pro AIW 32meg than anything else, but with a coaxial plugin.

Heeter

ha, not even a fan on it. i feel sorry for whoever bid on it. unless they just got their pics mixed up.

maybe that guy couldnt find the rigth stock pic or dont have a digital camera, but im sure the guy who's selling it knows the differents.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back