Is There Easy To Understand, Free Cd-rw Software??

V

veronica

I had 'roxio', but it deleted when I used the restore CD. I tried 'Burn At Once'

but I could not understand it. This is not a request for illegal software.

Thanks.

I recommend burnatonce, and if it's too hard maybe you could tell us what you don't understand and we could help you?

I've used DeepBurner before. It's pretty simple and easy to use. It resembles Nero a little.

dreamliner77 said:
Dubbin-

That does not fulfil the "free" part of the thread title...

Umm it does if you dont have to pay for it :) I didnt see that in the title
:rolleyes:

punkandacoke said:
I recommend burnatonce, and if it's too hard maybe you could tell us what you don't understand and we could help you?
I read the directions. I do not understand them. My printer is broke, so I can not follow it step by step from a paper.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not see any instructions with CD BURNER XP!? I downloaded it. I have BURN AT ONCE and CD BURNER XP NOW. Thanks for the replies. Bump for any more info. Any more info will be greatly appreciated.

1) open program
2) Select "Mastering" from top
3) choose type of project you want
4) Drag and drop what you want
5) Hit "Compile" on right side (this loads a cuesheet to be burned)
6) Hit "Write"
7) Wait for cd to burn

dreamliner77 said:
1) open program
2) Select "Mastering" from top
3) choose type of project you want
4) Drag and drop what you want
5) Hit "Compile" on right side (this loads a cuesheet to be burned)
6) Hit "Write"
7) Wait for cd to burn
Is this for CD BURNER XP or BURNATONCE. Thanks.

Well as was stated Nero Express is good if you use the wizard. Its free to try out for 30 days so you can play with it and see if you like it or not. Also what version of Windows are you using as Windows XP does have a built in cd burning program which would free if you have the operating system

veronica said:
Is this for CD BURNER XP or BURNATONCE. Thanks.
That's for burnatonce. At the mastering tab you basically have 'data' or 'audio' (music).

Play around with it a little. You'll get the hang of it. As long as it is picking up your cd burner you should have no problem. Use a rewrite disk till you get the hang of it.

chastity said:
Well as was stated Nero Express is good if you use the wizard. Its free to try out for 30 days so you can play with it and see if you like it or not. Also what version of Windows are you using as Windows XP does have a built in cd burning program which would free if you have the operating system
I have windows XP. I have never even seen a windows CD burning program. Where do I find it?? How do I get it up?? Thanks.

thanks Netryder for suppling the link as I just now was checking

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back