is there a way to see what a person on ur network is doing?

D

demonic

Is there a way, to get access to another person's computer and see what they are doing...like see their desktops, what internet sites they are browsing, what programs they are using...without them knowing?

Welcome to NTFS.org demonic!

No in general there's no way to do this.

There may be a few harder and less moraly correct way, but I won't tell you those here.

There are ways to do this if your a network system security admin. But as stated this falls under areas that are against the forum guidlines. There are however ligitimate security software companies out there that can help you. If this is not for corporate network security, trust me you can't afford the software.

That is as far as I am going go with this.

yeah there is a legit way and not too expensive. www.famatech.com

use remote administrator, u have to intstall the server file and put a password that u can access the computer with, and its not expensive.

well u have to install the server on the pc that u wanna view first, that means its probably ure network, if it isnt then ohh well hard luck its not legal

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back