Is there a program that shows all incoming and outgoing connections?

marduk

OSNN Newbie
I remember there was a program that listed all the incoming and outgoing connections from the computer and displayed what programs were connecting the internet through what ports and displayed the IP addresses of any incoming connections.

Does anyone know? It would be a great help if I could find this program again as it seems impossible to find again in google or here.

Ahh, I never knew about that command. But the program I am looking for displays all the information in real time.

netstat should cover most of what you're lookin for... type netstat help for a list of available comands... for example "netstat -b" will tell you what applcations are connected to the internet, what they're connected to, and what port and protocol they're connected on.
and the interval command will update the stats every few seconds until you tell it to stop (ctrl+c)

A firewall also does this, at least mine does :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back