Is there a NTFS.org theme?

I went through all of the fonts on my system, and found 3 that are close...

Compacta lt bt
Executive
Placard Condensed

If it is not one of those, I do not know. Hope this helps. If you want, or need the font let me know.

Sorry, I cant help out with the font. The best thing to do would be to email Electronic Punk, or MdSalih and ask them..;)

okay all...here is a new screen of what's happening...
the theme is pretty much done...just need to get a bug out of the shellstyle...i need some major help with it...so it might hold me back until tomorrow...
but here is your screeny anyway...with a wallpaper i made..heh

that looks real nice dude I personally can't wait for the final version.

I would put NTFS.org upo there byt the username on the start menu thingier in that same orange type color, other then that and even without it looks uber kewl.

next we will put u to work on a NTFS.org screen saver so don't think your done.

mahahahahahaha

cool.gif

All I want is the checkered background from ntfs.org, where can I get?

Looks very nice so far..very nice.:) I think Marvilla's Slate icons would look better with that theme than the iPlatinum you are using right now..;)

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Hmm, just jet black wallpaper :p

Well the guy wanted just the checkered background..so I guess its okay. :p

Originally posted by gonaads
DAAAAAAAMN!!! :eek: :cool:

Ditto once more.... This is a cheap fix till the finish product..... It's " Continuim VS " it matches quite well.. Get it from themxp if you can connect to it... :( :(

Originally posted by Beginning
Ditto once more.... This is a cheap fix till the finish product..... It's " Continuim VS " it matches quite well.. Get it from themxp if you can connect to it... :( :(

ewww.. BubbaBytes has a far more 'professional' looking theme, IMO. :)

sorry about the delay guys...there is a bug in the shellstyle that will not allow you to enter remove programs....this is only a bug with sp1 and it's happened before..it's just gonna take some work...but the theme is ready to go other than that...
i can however upload my wallpaper i made for it...incase you wanted to use that for now....
i could release the theme withtout the shellstyle...but i would much rather it be the complete theme...

Hey come on o_87, be nice... Beginning said it was a cheap fix. ;)

Originally posted by gonaads
Hey come on o_87, be nice... Beginning said it was a cheap fix. ;)

I am being nice..:p Okay fine, Beginning if that sounded mean to you then I am sorry..

Originally posted by Bubbabyte
sorry about the delay guys...there is a bug in the shellstyle that will not allow you to enter remove programs....this is only a bug with sp1 and it's happened before..it's just gonna take some work...but the theme is ready to go other than that...
i can however upload my wallpaper i made for it...incase you wanted to use that for now....
i could release the theme withtout the shellstyle...but i would much rather it be the complete theme...

I'll look at the wallpaper when I get home..as I am school right now. Yea, I agree with you comepletly, you should release a complete theme. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back