Is there a NTFS.org theme?

thanks for all the comments guys...it's moving along quite well...taskbar...startmenu...toolbar is done....just need to finish up buttons and some colors and stuff....expect a beta sometime tomorrow...i should have it ready if i get some spare time tommorrow...

okay all...it's late...this is a screen of what's done so far...tomorrow i will try to finish it up...and make a shellstyle...
but it's so late and i'm tired...heh

here ya go

that's wicked. keep on going. when is it going to be fully complete?

OH that theme looks awesome!!!!!

I really liked it :D

are you going to put it on here or over at themexp.org (the ****ed up site because its always down!!!):rolleyes:

The whole thing looks sweet. The funny thing is everyone is going to get the theme and then post in the december desktops thread. :eek:

Good work fella!

Heh, you're right funky, i can see it now :D
"Heres my desktop with the same theme as the guy above, but mine has a bigger font!!!!!!!!!!!" etc :p

Nice job, hopefully we can maybe put it in our download section when it is completed.

cool.gif

not half bad at all.
keep up the good work.

Great stuff man! Really good work, i was just gonna start a thread asking if someone could make a visual style with the same theme as ntfs.org, but then i found this, well you got so far, and i think it looks really really good! Could you make the Log off, and Shutdown Buttons look more 3D? And for the rest....is there someone who could make a wallpaper, WinAmp 2.x/3 skin, Logonscreen, and maybe some other things, like a Trillian skin, or bootscreen??? don't wanna look greedy or anything...just some advice...that stuff would be very nice though....and you could upload it to Deviantart.com too....they have enough space, and their servers are really fast too.....Thanks again!!:D:D

I just came upon this thread. I never expected this tp go this far...great job BubbaBtye. I will be waiting for the beta :D

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
Great stuff man! Really good work, i was just gonna start a thread asking if someone could make a visual style with the same theme as ntfs.org, but then i found this, well you got so far, and i think it looks really really good! Could you make the Log off, and Shutdown Buttons look more 3D? And for the rest....is there someone who could make a wallpaper, WinAmp 2.x/3 skin, Logonscreen, and maybe some other things, like a Trillian skin, or bootscreen??? don't wanna look greedy or anything...just some advice...that stuff would be very nice though....and you could upload it to Deviantart.com too....they have enough space, and their servers are really fast too.....Thanks again!!:D:D

Have patience..the theme itself is not even done yet :p The rest will likely follow ;) And we won't need hosting on deviantart.com..we can host it ourselves..:)

Heheh, how about some windows blinds themes? KDE Themes? ICQ Plus? Windows Media player skin ? and a clothing range!!!!!!!!!
ahem :p

I agree tho a winamp skin and possibly logon screen would be nice to have.

awh :(
I was looking forward to that one too!
Would have matched my new curtains, duvet and pillow set

lol..you guys are pretty funny...
still alot of work to be done on this theme to make it just right..."hopefully" i will have a beta done by tonight if i work my ass off...
I can make wallpapers to go with this....winamp is totally out of my hands....so if someone else would care to do it...that would be great....logon screen...well i can see about that...but not tonight... it's gonna take me a little while to get the shellstyle to perfection...

as for the 3d log off buttons....hmm..i'm not so sure about that...can ecveryone please lealve comments as to what if anything you would like to see changed...

and also...any luck finding out what damn font that is in NTFS.org

Nah, I think you should leave the log off buttons 2d, 3d will make the theme look more complicated, which means ugly, IMO. Take your time bro, we can all wait..;) BTW, do you have an updated screenshot? :p

Dont rush it fella!
Do the best you can, it'll be worth waiting for from what i can see in the pics you've posted.

As for the font, I originally thought it was Arial Narrow, but now im not so sure... surely someone knows ? :)

[edit] Possible ideas, change the start button to the ntfs logo like the one top left of the site.
And the 3 top right window buttons (min/max/close) they could switch to the blue orb colours on mouse over? ... or involve the blue somehow.. :)
Other than that i think it looks great, and i'd leave the logoff etc 2D, looks good as-is.

okay...the windows buttons....it's the yellow buttons...then mouse over is a lighter shade of yellow...and on click it's the blue...
I'm not sure about the start button...i've already changed it since the last screen...looks a little sharper...
i could make another version with a ntfs logo i suppose...if everyone wants it...
working on the shellstyle now...it looks hot...just one problem that i'm having a hell of a time with...but i'll keep you updated...

anyway i'm going out for now..i'll work on it when i get back...

Take you time my friend...and i will take the wallpaper on me...i'm not that good with 3d stuff, but i'm gonna do my best...

still coming along guys...i need the name of that font...someone must know....

thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back