Is there a multiple remote desktop application?

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hi all,

I am wondering is there an application out there that can have multiple remote desktop windows open at the same time? Something that I can have all the desktops side by side on my monitor?

Right now, it is a complete nuissance that I have to open and keep opening rdc connections.

This is for Winserver2003 Servers and WinXP/Win2000 workstations

Thanks in advance

Heeter

Thanks AM,

That is what I am doing now,

I am wondering if there was a better way (application) that can streamline process.

Heeter

If you fill out the info on the main page (like computer, username and password) and save it all you have to do is double click the save icon and it will connect.

You could then write a batch file to execute em all in order.

EDIT: I don't think you can do password anymore, not sure.

Look at Terminals. It is a much nicer way to manage multiple remote desktop connections (it can also manage VNC/telnet/SSH/ICA connections as well!)

Look at Terminals. It is a much nicer way to manage multiple remote desktop connections (it can also manage VNC/telnet/SSH/ICA connections as well!)
That looks really cool, I think I'm going to check that out too!

That is exactly what I am looking for.

Heeter

I can't seem to get it to connect to my router which is SmoothWall Linux via SSH.

Hey Michael,

Just to update... you can still save passwords with RDP; I use it when connecting to multiple servers here at the office.

Is Terminals an application that you can use when you're connecting to the typical RDP session here and there, instead of doing multiple? I'm going to check it out to see if I like it better than RDP. Right now, we use RDP for servers, and have implemented realVNC on all of the workstations... or at least are trying to.

terminals isn't connecting to an sshv2 RHEL4 server. Asks for username and password then dies.

thats a nice utility, i got 22 rdp pc's i manage and this makes it a much easier job... nice that its portable too & has master password.
reps!

I have to agree. An excellent utility.
The fact that you can also connect to SSH/Telnet & VNC connections is great. However, I've not found a way to change the no of colours for a VNC connection

I use Network Monitor for Employees Professional. Check it out.

well thats my 30 rdp's all imported., thankyou very much for that link :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back