Is there a Live chat feature

wingman411

OSNN Senior Addict
Is there a way to live chat such as yahoo messenger or something like that?

Could you elaborate more on what you mean?

If you mean to chat to the NTFS team, then you can use this page.

Nice one SPeedY_B. I never knew this existed!

It's linked on the front page, in the left hand menu as "chatroom" or if you've got your own irc client you can connect to efnet (server info here) and join #ntfs

I mean to be able to send live mesages to another ntfs member. Like if I have a thread topic going I have to wait untill the person answers my question or I can send them a personal msg, but if we are both online, I can have a chat conversation between just them and me.

you could on #Ntfs. just get them to join + you can chat away.......but anyone else in #Ntfs would see what you were saying.

alternativly conect to #Ntfs using the Jirc chatroom posted a few posts up + get the outher person to do the same......then double click there name to have a private interactiv conversation.

If you want to talk to an individual member then you need to ask them if it's ok with them, then find out a way to contact them.

You can use the Private Messaging system to ask people (no contact details go public that way)

Henyman, It's "other" .. seriously, make a note and stick it on your monitor or something.

see atachment. i joined #Ntfs + then just double clicked the username to get the smaller box which is a private message.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Henyman, It's "other" .. seriously, make a note and stick it on your monitor or something.

i'll add it to the post-it note selction......

You soon won't be able to see your screen with all those spelling post-it reminders!

heh, Henyman will be like Bruce Almighty covered in Prayer post-its, but his will be general spelling mistake reminders

i have 1" square space left on my monitor.............i already wallpapered the walls with em :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back