Is there a free driver scanner?

a dreams forever

OSNN Addict
I want a program that can scan my computer and tell me every driver that needs to be updated and installed. I don't want to pay for it so is there a free version of something like this?

I know a free disk space scanner "disk space fan", but that is not a driver scanner.:rolleyes:

I don't know about you but I would say don't worry about it. I mean unless you are having issues with current drivers, then why update? Sure, perhaps video drivers for gaming rigs could warrant obsessive updating, but really who cares what obscure bug was fixed in your card reader so it can read the bible in greek... Windows update will take care of significant driver updates for the most part.

Looking for drivers see:
1. Manufacturor's site... They might even have a mailing list. Don't know what you have? Speccy
2. DriverPacks.net

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back