is super mario galaxy gonna b any better?

donte2006

OSNN Addict
Ok I'm thinking about trading in my SMG game for super smash bros. brawl,
so I was wondering if the game has other endings beside the crappy one you for 60 stars. Like is there any more hidden stuff/endings, or is that the one only ending.

Re: is super mario galaxy gonna any better?

Sorry got no idea. read as far as Mario then fell asleep. :p

I'd say whatever you were swapping out for a Mario game has to be better.
Although having just watched this 'Best ending ever' - *cough* their words not mine *cough* - I'm really not so certain lol...bum deal all round.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT7zsYGLW1k

If you've completed the Mario game then you may as well swap it out.
If not; well the other game doesn't look too hot to be honest.
Maybe I've simply been spoiled with PC Games.

Ever get the idea some companies milk an idea until it's completely dehydrated, then shove a hose in the other end and just keep on going till something finally dies? :p If, by some freak of nature it actually still lives...then just keep on milking.
Basically it goes like this...create a game that would look at home on any console over a decade ago, chuck the name 'Mario' at it, and hey presto you got a 'modern' game? o_O

Waiting for Mario Fortress 2. Or Mario 'Brain Training', Mario Creed etc etc lol..oh dear /yawn. Ooh World of Mariocraft?

Sorry, not a lot of help here I know. I have a distinct lack of tolerance for anything 'Super Mario' related. :)
But in this instance compared to SSB, It's maybe a case of 'better the devil you know?'

actually, super mario galaxy is a lot of fun.. I don't think Nintendo really milked the mario franchise with Galaxy..

actually, super mario galaxy is a lot of fun.. I don't think Nintendo really milked the mario franchise with Galaxy..
Mario 1st appeared in Donkey Kong, which I played as a 10 year old kid in arcades.
I'm 37 now lol.
They've designed yet another game around the ageing Mario character.
Anyone for a glass of milk? :D

If only all plumbers were as easy to find as Mario eh? :p

Sorry, not a lot of help here I know. I have a distinct lack of tolerance for anything 'Super Mario' related. :)'

hope that didn't stop u from playing super mario 64... it's one of the best games ever made, man (only topped, maybe, by ocarina of time)

[:

Aggreed 100% its a very good game and there are 120 stars 60 to finish the game but 120 total

hope that didn't stop u from playing super mario 64... it's one of the best games ever made, man (only topped, maybe, by ocarina of time)

[:

nah didn't stop me trying it out :)
But that was like 10 years ago.
As for best game ever, lol well let's just agree to disagree ;)

My point of contention is that they're still releasing Mario titles at all !
Time for some new creative development maybe :p

People want Mario you know you might be in your 20's what about the kids of today, they dont get to see the Mario games ? See if you dont want to buy them you dont ... does not mean that other do not want to see them .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back