Is it safe or not ?

Z

ZAnwar

My motherboard manual says it cannot go in to Standby, but when I press the standby button, it does !!!

Should I listen to the manual or not ?

Motherboard : Epox 8KT3A+ Raid

No risks . Your motherboard supports also Stanby ( Hibernate ) .

but then why does it say, in the manual, that it can't ???

For example : in my mobo manual says that AGP4x works but setting it machine not even start ..

And I see no risks using that option

As Hipster said above, bios flashingcan add new undocumented features, also a new manual may be available for download.

most likely the manual was a old printing, but they have released a new BIOS version and put it on your board.

Thanks u lot, if I blow it. You will better pay for IT !

hah, yea you should be safe, most likely like someone else said, the old print, must of done a BIOS update

Yeah I have flashed it twice. I bought it in August 2001, the flashed date is 6 June 2002 !!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back