Is it Nero??

L

Led2112

Since installing Windows Xp I cannot burn a Data Cd at full speed using Nero. Every time I try I get error message saying....Invalid Block address and then invalid writesite. It happens when burning large files such Avi's. I have tried everything but can only burn data cd's at 4x, But I can write a audio cd at full speed.
Can Anyone Help .....I cant really find the answer on the Nero site.. I also tried useing EZ CD creator and I am having the same problem but I just get a different error message.

I did install the New Updates for Xp and sill canot Burn Data Cd's at Full speed.

I am using the latest version of Nero

Thanks Alec I will try removing Nero even though I Love it.. Any Sugestions on a new Burning Sortware and where do I Purchase it from?

Nero

I am running Nero v5 with XP with no problems experienced so far. I have copied about 7 data cds so far at full speed with no hiccups.

I also have EZ CD Creator v5 and have had only a couple of problems these I have attributed to copyong to fast and have re-copied at a slower speed with no probs. In fact Nero hasn't even complained once to being on the same drive as EZCD.

Maybe I have been lucky with both bits of software. Hoping this may help

:D

im running nero 5.5.5.9 and ez cd 5.02c with no problems at all have u tried installing it agian ? what version nero is it

try shutting down the Imapi service. Its a pain in my butt too, but shutting it down alleviates the problem somewhat. I usually get random time out errors from my burner, but it seems to burn just fine after it detects the CD. I just have problems *getting* it to detect the CD. I dont know if its my burner (only a couple of months old), or XP. I seem to be having a lot of problems with my IDE controllers and XP lately. I dont get these problems in W2K. I'm still trying out different methods to solve this.

Also, try updating the ASPI layer, that might help.

It seems the ASPI layer Fixed the Problem!! YEA!!

Thanks everyone for all the HELP.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back