Is it customise or customize?

• Thread starter NotBold_Fortune
  • Start date
ok, guys, any time something has been answered before you want end the discussion?

can't agree.

this is a fun topic, and it has not been brought up neerly as often as needed to be cast into the "look it up" catagory.

as ep said, it was disscussed before, and answered again here.

if you want to see what else was written, the yankee provides a link.

if you want to enjoy more conversation here, let's have some fun

Fun??

Okay dealer - can I assume "neerly" is just a mispelled word - or is that the way the folks over the pond spell it?;)

yes you can, damnyankee, yes indeed.

anyway, I'm very surprised bold got as defensive as he shows on the other site.

there is one person here that tells him this has been discussed before, and bold really went off on another site, telling how everybody then chimed in with "look it up"

I was very dissapointed with the, "I'm gonna start some trouble attitude", but bold likes to have asw much fun as I do.

anyway, this is fun

I hear ya dealer - I did let Bold know on the other side that I posted the link to the originial thread if he was interested!:eek:

that bold always startin trouble everywhere he goes!

Bold seems to have decided to turn this thread into a flame war :S
Really nice.
The question was answered in the second post in this thread.

I, being the one that created this site, added the new sections and title them in the native language that both I and this site are local to.

I have seen the thread on the other "not experienced but more tweak orientated site" that you frequent. Perhaps there was no need to need to point out that this had been discussed before, but its true.

Seems to have been blown ou of proportion.

This has been discussed before and if discussed again will come to the same conclusion, its up to the site owners how to spell things.

Thread Closed

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back