Irql_not_less_or_equal

M

makaveli

I keep getting this error, when burning CD's under Windows XP, using both Padus Discjuggler and Nero [latest version]. The copy gets to around 40% then goes to a blue screen with the IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL to error.

Some CD's will burn fine, however, this one is not. I'm going to try some others to see if perchance its this particular CD.
The only changes I've made to my system, were taking out my Voodoo video card, as it was causing display problems with DIVX's, and putting in a Savage 3d video card [yeah, its an older card, and could be the problem as well], but it seems to only give me grief when burning. CDRW is a Yamaha 20X with the latest firmware available for XP from their webpage.

If more info is needed, please let me know. I'd like to get this resolved as it kind of sucks having to reboot after trying to burn a cd.

Thanks!

Have you updated to the latest version of WindowsXP (no version change mind) via Windows update?

Sure have, although all of the updates there are related to software compatability, and the likes, none of the software that was listed, are any of the softwares I believe to be affected, or causing this problem. I have been told by others that it is _more than likely_ my video card(s) (Voodoo 3 and a Savage 4) [both of which I've swapped out and get the same error(s)].

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back