Irc shell

I was wondering if anyone is willing to set me up with a simple psybnc account on their irc shell. I friend let me use his a while ago and its just very nice to have since I can log off and it takes messages for me. It woulden't be a major load on the box since I would only be connected to maybe 2 irc networks. Mainly gamesurge. I am in San diego so the west coast or central would be best. Let me know if anyone can offer this. Thanks

-Scott

mooo

thecyberninja
i use www.volthosting.com really cheap and decent uptime, + all the admins are cool with helping. Most people don't like to give out shells because the risk of getting their stuff packeted (from my experinces anyway)

Its not like I am using it because people are going to ddos me. Yeah its a nice security feature so people can't get my ip but I like that it takes messages when I am gone.

Looks like pyroshells no longer exists.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut