IRC Online

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
does anyone know of an IRC online thing that one could put in their sig. Like the AOL or MSN ones.

No, such a thing doesnt exist. I may be able to code something into a bot to shows current chan users via an interactive PHP script, but it would have to be hosted off the same server as the bot (my webserver on the home cable line). I'll look into something like a realtime stats page for the channel

JJB

JJ, aren't you suppose to be doing school work now? :D :p

My friend used to run a realtime stats page off one of the chans and it worked quite well let me know on irc if you want it ill see what i can do about grabbin it anyway

It can be done but the guy only has limited network support for it. All the major ones, EFnet, Qnet, Undernet etc. are there. You can email him and request that your network be added if you like, no luck with me and Dynastynet so far though.

linkage: http://john.hynes.net/ircosi.html

Hmm, worked on it's own, but not once it was in my sig... :(
Others work a treat tho.,

Gutted, it can be done though. Just needs tweakin a bit more by someone who knows more code than I do

Yes, it has bad points.... and they heavily out weigh the good ones :p :p :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back