IRC and Trillian??

B

busto

Can someone try to explain to me or guide me where i might get some answers on how to set up an IRC connection through Trillian
I've never used IRC before and I'm a newbie with trillian

Really? I and alot of other people love trillian. It does alot and uses minimal resources.

I totally love Trillian. The only problem is that it sometimes drops messages. I'm not sure if IRC in Trillian is such a good idea. I'd use mIRC instead.

I think MIRC if the best IRC chat client, Trillian in itself is a nice IM program.. If your looking for info start using the site that you manufactures the program there should be all kinds of help there.

The invision script for mIRC is a decent client for windows platform. I have seen these trillian kids comming in chat rooms though and their colours are all screwed up and I imagine it has minimal functionality

I would not use Trillian with mIRC, it really aint the best for that. MSN, Yahoo, AIM and so on it is alright.

IRC I would use mIRC with the AcidMax script.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back