9:30 - "My Two Baghdads"
10:00 - "Diagnosis: Heresy"

FRIDAY:
8:00 - "Judge Laden"
8:30 - "Funniest Super 8 Home Movies"
9:00 - "Captured Northern Alliance Rebels Say the Darndest Things"
9:30 - "Achmed's Creek"
10:00 - "No-witness News"

I don't really think its racist/discriminatory at all. It's just a political joke. There's much worse stuff out there.

prodj88, ordeth786...you can't be serious. You know that was meant to be humorous and nothing more. I can tell you a few of my favorite Catholic-Italian (which i am) jokes if it'll even things up. :confused:

prodj88 said:

Wow, very offensive. :rolleyes: I'm Muslim and I find it hardly offensive... Just because they the word "Allah" is used does not make it racist/discriminatory. With that logic people shouldn't be allowed to say "God" in English anymore...

I laughed, till I read the other posts.

Grandmaster has a excellent point. Why is it racist, or discriminatory? Only because YOU put the title there.

Is it bad to call a Mexican a Mexican? What about Jews, or French? What about teh term Gringo, or Cracker? Should I feel violated cause someone calls me that?

Anyway, it WAS funny.

Sorry guys. Thought it may be a little close to the bone for a few.
No offence meant.

I thought it was funny...but i think people take things to far with sayin stuff is discrimination. I mean look how many jokes out there that talk about all the different religions and race. Yesterday i was talkin to someone about racism. If i hated a black person at my school they would get pissed and get his friends and jump me. I wouldnt hate the person cause he is black its just cause of how he acts and stuff. There r some people that i just dont care for that r a different race but there race has nothin to do with me hating them. Just like how people all over there world (well most) hate mulism's cause of what Bin Laden "supposely" did to us. So now everybody thinks all muslims are bad which kinda pisses me off. Anyway...i could careless whoever jokes about different races and religions.

Well i thought it was funny, sorry i'll be jumped on for this but americans are too PC, its just a joke, the only issue i have is that Husseinfeld is no longer on. :)

How can you be sure Bin Laddy boy did anything at all?

I thought some of it was funny !!

I think people need to lighten up when someone posts a joke its just that a joke, if you cant laugh at yourself first then you sure as hell cant laugh at others.

Afterthought

racist if someone calls someone a racist then are they not themselves racist against racists?

i think it was a lil funny, like some of them.... i didn't get offened as an arab

Kermit_The_Frog said:
Afterthought

racist if someone calls someone a racist then are they not themselves racist against racists?

Cut down the dope buddy... :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back