Iraqi Children

L

Lee

Just a small message from a couple of Children in Iraq:

Attachments

• IraqiKids.jpg
    IraqiKids.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 135
I know you must know this is a fake picture and here is why, see the blown up attachment, the blurry parts around the words means the test was layered ontop of the card or whatever was there before. I did a google and what do i find?! And yet another one

Attachments

• IraqiKidsthetruth.jpg
    IraqiKidsthetruth.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 86
  • iraq_kids.jpg
    iraq_kids.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 106
  • Iraq.jpg
    Iraq.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 112
Gawd lancer, you are sooooooooooo PC, I saw it on another website found it funny and posted it thinking it might get a giggle.

Go take a cold shower.

You can be such a big Girls blouse sometimes!

haha, hey i couldn't help detecting OK, GOSH! :)

Oh no,all this time I thought this was real and they had many many different pieces of paper with different slogans written on :eek: :laugh:

See lee even marge thought it was real

i had to do it for the common good hehe

lancer said:
i had to do it for the common good hehe

You have such Eagle eyes, there was me thinking they knew who Michael Jackson was.

marge yes i was kidding and lee off course they know who he is didn't he do well known songs like:

Iraqi Girl
Dirty Saddam
Black or Yellow
Dangerous (Life and times of Saddam Hussain)
Smooth Criminal Scientist

And the list goes on :)

Yeah, this was one of those php pages where you can add what you want into it :)

lancer said:
marge yes i was kidding and lee off course they know who he is didn't he do well known songs like:

Iraqi Girl
Dirty Saddam
Black or Yellow
Dangerous (Life and times of Saddam Hussain)
Smooth Criminal Scientist

And the list goes on :)

ROFL

Heres some more sezures for you Lancer ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back