rushm001

In the beginning......
Political Access
How intelligent are you. I got 135 and thats without cheating!:D

Emode

from Emode - 126IQ
iqtest.com - 137

both considering I am 15 years old.

None of these tests are within 5 points of professional tests. I've taken the WAIS-III, which is a widely-accepted assessment, and it took a total of nearly 8 hours over the span of a few days to complete. You simply can't condense such a test into 13 minutes. All of you have some great scores, and according to these online tests, everyone here is just about a genius. What are the chances? ;) :)

10 minutes = 141

I have scored better before, could only answer 35 questions, had to guess at 3 of them as they were USA specific questions .....that's lame.

No bias there then eh? lol

Think I prefer MENSA's test. It's accurate and doesn't assume you travel a lot lol

Well either I am a total genius (which I am not, ask my wife) or I have the power of the force within me.

emode:144
IQTest:181

And I KNOW I am not that brilliant! Smart, Ok, Brilliant, NO!

I took an scientific IQ test when I was younger and was rated at a 137.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back