• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ipswitch WS FTP PRO - Problem

Lewie

OSNN One Post Wonder
Hi There I wonder if anyone can help me as I cannot think of anything else to do.
I have ran a website for many years using the ftp and found it to be no problem with the main site i upload to. I have another site which as been on for over a year but no problems. Until the other day when i tried to log in it came up login error.

I went back to be hosting details and wrote down the password this hasn't made a slightest difference. My other site is ok but i have looked at everything re typing it in with no joy.

I wonder if anyone can help me on this because i'm out of ideas. Nothing's run out like hosting because i have that for two years. I have changed nothing on the ftp and the other site is ok and will upload.

anyway any ideas.....PLZ
Thanks for you time
Lewie

Luna

OSNN Senior Addict
Post the error message you received on your FTP client. We will need this information to determine what the problem is.

Lewie

OSNN One Post Wonder
Login Error

The server rejected your login credentials. Retype your username and password and click OK to retry.

Enable the Save login information option to update and save your site login information.

But i have done all this over and over Luna

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Is the user name and or password case sensitive?

Or does someone else have access to this site and may have locked you out by changing the log in and/or password?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar