iPod skin needed

L

Leo154

Please could someone tell me where to get an Apple iPod skin for any media player WMP9, winamp2, 3... I have 'em all...I really need this skin... can't find it anywhere on the net!! :(

okay.. thats a geat help man :rolleyes: DeviantART is the first place i tried... :(

Some one out there must have it, I've seen screenshots of it.. please do your friend a favour!

I have no idea, as I've never had an urge to get a skin for it...where did you see these screenshots? Ask the person who posted the screenshot..

i don't know... I thought you had for a second...

ooooooooooooooooooooWWWWWWw

Raid.... I could kiss you...

I WAS gonna slap you because it was in Italian, but thats where my dad helped out...

THANX A GAZIBILLION

how did you find this site anyway?

Just brush your teeth before u do :)

I'm a Google power searcher ;-) Glad to have been helpful. NTFS has been there in the past for me, so I'm just passing it on :)

Thats great! Anyway... could you find more? :p I can try out other skinz... this isnt so functional :( but its still exactly what i was looking for :)

I recently saw someone in desktop thread have it and I was blown away! Spent almost an entire day searching and finally found it. It's neither for Winamp or Media Player. Quintessential CD ( www.quinnware.com ) is a new player with a small following, but it's kickass! I've been using it for a few days and love it. Resource is little, about 4MB of memoery and 1% cpu.

Check out the link below. the iTune one is gorgeous too!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/spidercrab/qcdpod_4_qcd.html

yeah cool!! thanx alot Jazzhound.. downloading it now..

will give feed back!! it looks amazing!!

:)

Yeah.. i would recommend QCD Player... its really cool, just make sure you get build 38 coz i downloaded v3.4 from Download.com and it turned out to be build 32 and so the skin didn't work...

otherwise this is a great functional skin and player with bizilions of settings... needs a few bugs to killed thats all...

be warned though if you have +100 playlists... this hangs with me...

so i just chopped up my playlist...

Thanx again Jazzhound and Raid

haha I loaded 1000 songs and it crashed on me. I had no problems with 2-300 though.

Originally posted by b-man__
thats ok, dont you think..

For it its more than enough. I never exceed more than 10-20 songs. Sometimes I do listen to the entire discrography of a certain artist so that's probably 150 songs.. give or take a few.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back