• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

iPod skin needed

L

Leo154

Please could someone tell me where to get an Apple iPod skin for any media player WMP9, winamp2, 3... I have 'em all...I really need this skin... can't find it anywhere on the net!! :(

L

Leo154

okay.. thats a geat help man :rolleyes: DeviantART is the first place i tried... :(

Some one out there must have it, I've seen screenshots of it.. please do your friend a favour!

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
I have no idea, as I've never had an urge to get a skin for it...where did you see these screenshots? Ask the person who posted the screenshot..

L

Leo154

Raid.... I could kiss you...

I WAS gonna slap you because it was in Italian, but thats where my dad helped out...

THANX A GAZIBILLION

how did you find this site anyway?

Just brush your teeth before u do :)

I'm a Google power searcher ;-) Glad to have been helpful. NTFS has been there in the past for me, so I'm just passing it on :)

L

Leo154

Thats great! Anyway... could you find more? :p I can try out other skinz... this isnt so functional :( but its still exactly what i was looking for :)

J

Jazzhound

I recently saw someone in desktop thread have it and I was blown away! Spent almost an entire day searching and finally found it. It's neither for Winamp or Media Player. Quintessential CD ( www.quinnware.com ) is a new player with a small following, but it's kickass! I've been using it for a few days and love it. Resource is little, about 4MB of memoery and 1% cpu.

Check out the link below. the iTune one is gorgeous too!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/spidercrab/qcdpod_4_qcd.html

L

Leo154

yeah cool!! thanx alot Jazzhound.. downloading it now..

will give feed back!! it looks amazing!!

:)

L

Leo154

Yeah.. i would recommend QCD Player... its really cool, just make sure you get build 38 coz i downloaded v3.4 from Download.com and it turned out to be build 32 and so the skin didn't work...

otherwise this is a great functional skin and player with bizilions of settings... needs a few bugs to killed thats all...

be warned though if you have +100 playlists... this hangs with me...

so i just chopped up my playlist...

Thanx again Jazzhound and Raid

J

Jazzhound

Originally posted by b-man__
thats ok, dont you think..
For it its more than enough. I never exceed more than 10-20 songs. Sometimes I do listen to the entire discrography of a certain artist so that's probably 150 songs.. give or take a few.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies