• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ipod settings problem.

mooo

thecyberninja
I was wondering if anyone has had this problem with their ipod. I do not use it for a day or two, and it resets to factory settings. I get the apple logo when i turn it on, and then it takes about 10seconds to load. This gets annoying because it always puts the clicker back on, and my eq settings have changed, and it sucks going back in to change them. Has anyone had this problem or know a way to fix this?

i have tried to restore it, and that did not work either. So i am lost.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
You see the Apple logo because your iPod has turned off. Usually if you leave it "off" for a day then come back to it, it'll turn back on where you left it. This is because it doesn't actually turn off, just sleeps so that start up is quicker.

However, even if it turns off you shouldn't have default setting's, everything should be remembered.

Are you running the latest firmware?

Might it be because the battery is dead?

My iPod has only done that once, but i'd left it for a while and the battery had completely died - just wrote it off as that.

mooo

thecyberninja
na it could be just charged and not used i turn it off and *poof* the next day be up.
Yea i updated firmware when i restored it, what i am confused on :(

Kush

High On Life!
uhh, when u say restored it and updated it, those contradict each other. so what did u do? update it or restore it?

Kush

High On Life!
whens the last time u updated it, cuz there has recently been two updates that i applied to my friends ipod

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown