iPod Photo avec Tetris ?

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Apparently a new iPod photo update will give you the ability to play tetris on the go (although most of us have it on our phones, etc, anyway :p)

2242572047171126jpg6qf.jpg

Not sure exactly when this will hit other than “sometime this month” (by which we must assume they mean June…), but AppleInsider reports the next software update for the iPod photo will deliver a color version of that venerable classic: Tetris. The click-wheel will move the pieces side to side with the click-button performing rotational duties. This is so that if you squint really hard, and have had enough drinks, you can almost sorta imagine the iPod as a gaming platform. The key word being almost.

[Thanks, RobberBaaron and Brian Breth]
Link

Hey, just wanted to say how funny it was for me to see a word from FroggyLand ( 'avec' = with ) in your thread's title :p
Is it a borrowed word (if I may say so...) from my native tongue ?

Anyway, I don't own an iPod yet, too bad (not for Tetris... ;) ) ...

hopefully they would answer to my request

I don't think I've played any of the games that came with my iPod, doubt I'd use this one either. :p Would just be another thing to help chew thru battery.

Funny how the most classic games always end up on the new stuff. Next will be Pacman or Frogger. :p

Howling Wolf said:
Hey, just wanted to say how funny it was for me to see a word from FroggyLand ( 'avec' = with ) in your thread's title :p
Is it a borrowed word (if I may say so...) from my native tongue ?

Anyway, I don't own an iPod yet, too bad (not for Tetris... ;) ) ...

you are french and actually refer to yourself as a frog? Shame on you. ;)

the music game is kind of fun. That is all i have played more than once.

The games that come with Linux are much better than the ones provided with the iPod... just a shame the music playback isn't as good as the standard iPod firmware.

Mastershakes said:
you are french and actually refer to yourself as a frog? Shame on you. ;)

Sorry to pollute the thread, but to answer to Mastershakes, when I refer to my own country I chose to do it with humor, thus I never mention it the normal way for maybe obvious reasons I already expressed elsewhere in these forums ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back