iPod Nano 4GB: Keep or eBay for a better mp3 player (suggestions welcome)

What should I do with this thingy I won at work?

• Keep

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • eBay

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • GIVE IT TO ME!!!!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • See if it blends

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Petros

Thief IV
aaeaaaabp.jpg

I won a brand new silver iPod Nano 4GB. What would you do with it?

Pros: easy interface, don't take a hit on money selling on ebay at bargain price

Cons: I burn with hate with the heat of ten thousand suns and want to strangle whoever thought it would be a good idea to force customers to install a proprietary file system to use a music player somewhat dislike iTunes and would love an alternative that lets me just copy files to my media player and play them. Or just get a fun media player that does what I want it to.

Last edited:
I think you should find out if it blends.

(or give it to me :smoker: )

Voted "see if it blends" lol.

That iPhone video was awesome, by the way.

Yes.

And that Nano looks decent :)

/me hearts his Cowon X5.

Oldie, less battery life than when I first got the sucker but I LOVE the sounds quality and how easy it is to add/remove media from it ;)

Give it to me. I have a 2GB Nano which I absolutely love and hubby is after one but can't afford it. I'll give him my 2GB one and you give me your 4GB one...deal? :laugh:

I have a 1st gen ipod mini - say what you will but the thing has worked great and I use it almost daily for years.

Everyone says that, till they hear the superior sound fidelity from other players :cool:

The primary thing going for Apple is that everyone designs for their little players :(

I wish the entire market had more products for ALL players :D

Yeah, true - I guess I don't have much to compare it to.

I have been meaning to try those Bose headphones actually, supposed to really boost audio quality.

Everyone says that, till they hear the superior sound fidelity from other players :cool:

As a lover of good audio (and a happy owner of some Triports), what would be a good player?

Well, you know me.... BLEND IT!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back