• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

iPod Nano 4GB: Keep or eBay for a better mp3 player (suggestions welcome)

What should I do with this thingy I won at work?

• Keep

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • eBay

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • GIVE IT TO ME!!!!

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • See if it blends

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

I won a brand new silver iPod Nano 4GB. What would you do with it?

Pros: easy interface, don't take a hit on money selling on ebay at bargain price

Cons: I burn with hate with the heat of ten thousand suns and want to strangle whoever thought it would be a good idea to force customers to install a proprietary file system to use a music player somewhat dislike iTunes and would love an alternative that lets me just copy files to my media player and play them. Or just get a fun media player that does what I want it to.

Last edited:

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Yes.

And that Nano looks decent :)

/me hearts his Cowon X5.

Oldie, less battery life than when I first got the sucker but I LOVE the sounds quality and how easy it is to add/remove media from it ;)

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Give it to me. I have a 2GB Nano which I absolutely love and hubby is after one but can't afford it. I'll give him my 2GB one and you give me your 4GB one...deal? :laugh:

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I have a 1st gen ipod mini - say what you will but the thing has worked great and I use it almost daily for years.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Everyone says that, till they hear the superior sound fidelity from other players :cool:

The primary thing going for Apple is that everyone designs for their little players :(

I wish the entire market had more products for ALL players :D

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Yeah, true - I guess I don't have much to compare it to.

I have been meaning to try those Bose headphones actually, supposed to really boost audio quality.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poordown814