Ipod linux

yea right that's so cool, is it real or fake???
im gonna try it

(NOTE: iPodLinux does NOT work with the new click wheel (4th generation) and mini iPods yet. Gen. 1-3 are supported.)
i guess i'll have to wait

i bet it will look nicer with the ipod photo since they are colored screen and all that.

hmm...it may actually be a good reason for me to get an ipod in the first place :p
*looks in wallet* :( no cash...
*tries to join conga lines*
*realizes the damn offers are never shipped to canada*

damn...i guess ill stay with my MuVo2

apu95 said:
hmm...it may actually be a good reason for me to get an ipod in the first place :p
*looks in wallet* :( no cash...
*tries to join conga lines*
*realizes the damn offers are never shipped to canada*

damn...i guess ill stay with my MuVo2
go to futureshop you can get the G3 ipod for cheap now :D and the G3 40gb too is really cheap now

This isn't at all new and check it's sourceforge page confirms that ...
Project UNIX name: ipodlinux

FishBoy said:
well i guess we're slow
hehe sorry to sound mean in my prior post ... was sleepy and typed that kinda harsh. :p

Xie said:
hehe sorry to sound mean in my prior post ... was sleepy and typed that kinda harsh. :p
it's all good... we, the people of osnnia, can take up any challenge blah blah blah :D but hear this very well
"fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. a fool can't be fooled again"
- George Bush

FishBoy said:
is there a way to install linux on TI-89?? :D
like this?

*I don't have a TI-89 to test so ...

RedHat Linux TI89
RedHat Linux TI89 is a shell for TI89, it mixes assembly and basic langagues and it has a lot of functionnalities. It is multiapplication, 4 applications can be loaded at the same time but only one active. You can program your own applications and convert it to the redhat langage by using lapps compiler. There is also the terminal, a calculator, a text reader and a picture editor (GIMP)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back