• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ipod linux

apu95

Caffeine-->Code Converter
hmm...it may actually be a good reason for me to get an ipod in the first place :p
*looks in wallet* :( no cash...
*tries to join conga lines*
*realizes the damn offers are never shipped to canada*

damn...i guess ill stay with my MuVo2

apu95 said:
hmm...it may actually be a good reason for me to get an ipod in the first place :p
*looks in wallet* :( no cash...
*tries to join conga lines*
*realizes the damn offers are never shipped to canada*

damn...i guess ill stay with my MuVo2
go to futureshop you can get the G3 ipod for cheap now :D and the G3 40gb too is really cheap now

Xie said:
hehe sorry to sound mean in my prior post ... was sleepy and typed that kinda harsh. :p
it's all good... we, the people of osnnia, can take up any challenge blah blah blah :D but hear this very well
"fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. a fool can't be fooled again"
- George Bush

Xie

- geek -
FishBoy said:
is there a way to install linux on TI-89?? :D
like this?

*I don't have a TI-89 to test so ...

RedHat Linux TI89
RedHat Linux TI89 is a shell for TI89, it mixes assembly and basic langagues and it has a lot of functionnalities. It is multiapplication, 4 applications can be loaded at the same time but only one active. You can program your own applications and convert it to the redhat langage by using lapps compiler. There is also the terminal, a calculator, a text reader and a picture editor (GIMP)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies